Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Potential Steampunk Events

Here are a few I thought of.... add your own and we'll run through the list!

1. Visit the Rosicrucian Museum in Santa Clara and have a pic nic in our SteamPunk best- SteamPunk AND Mummies! What could be better?

http://www.egyptianmuseum.org/

2. Go to the Beach in Victorian style swim clothes and build Steampunk sand castles and sand gears, and sand contraptions! (oh My!)












3. Visit the new Academy of Science in SF (with its living roof) and take some photos in the Rainforest (we were deep in the jungles of the Amazon when we saw it for the first time.....)

















4. Have a SteamPunk High Tea.







I know there is more, but what catches people's fancy?

1 comment:

Joseph St Clair said...

Ooh, I want to see the science museum! I remember going there as a youngin' and staring at the huge Tyranasaurus skeleton in the main entrance hall. I wonder if they kept that.

Ooh! And the alligators/crocidiles, I can't remember which they were, but they had some in the aquarium part.