Sunday, June 13, 2010

Private Sewing Classes This Summer. San Jose






























Have you got a sewing project in mind that you think would be perfect, but you don't have the skill to make it on your own? Consider taking a private sewing lesson with Sophia St. Clair of the St. Clair Aeronauts.

I have been sewing my own clothes and costumes for over 20 years and I have been designing my own patterns and pieces for over 10. On top of that I am an education professional, teaching high school history for over 15 years. I know how to break complex tasks into do-able pieces and I know how to teach skills and technique to beginners.

I also have a dedicated sewing room with all the tools of the trade, so you don't even need to own a sewing machine to take these lessons.

Check out some of the things I've designed and made Here.

Evening classes can be scheduled Monday or Wednesday 6pm - 10pm or for the hours you specify- $30

Day classes can be scheduled Wednesday, Thursday or weekends from 11am - 6pm or for the hours your specify- $50

You bring the ideas and materials and we'll make your project together.

Contact Me at Stclairaeronauts@gmail.com

No comments: