Saturday, February 28, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Join your fellow South Bay Steampunks at the Premier Knitting, Crochet, and Fiber Arts Expo.
The Convention Center is pretty enormous, and we won't want to stick together much with so much to see and do, but let us at least meet for tea and cookies at 2pm.
When: Saturday, February 28th at 2:00pm.
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center: 5001 Great America PkwySanta Clara, CA 95054
Inside the Market Hall, to the right of the stage, near the Cafe and the restrooms, next to booth 1131: Knitting Notions. Map Here.
What to Bring:
- $6 to get in plus the $2 off on line coupon (otherwise, bring $8 to get in.)
- Your wallet (some people may want to call their credit card company and impose a spending limit... I mean you CT!)
- A recycled bag or tote to carry all the yarn you are going to buy
- A camera to capture all the ideas you are going to want to make later
- A notebook to write down all the contact information for all the amazing vendors who will have handed out all their bezillion buisiness cards already
- A thermous of tea (unless you want to pay their exorbidant cafe prices)
- A cup or mug to drink out of
- Cookies to share
Once inside we won't hear our cell phones in the din, but we will check them and you can always look for the goggles!
See you there! As Always, Everyone is Welcome!
Monday, February 2, 2009
- Friends and Family
- Small children (if you have them)
- A craft project or an idea you want help with
- Any supplies you might need that I don't have (see me for more info on the Room Full of Craftiness)
- Something edible to share with three other people.
I'll be making a GIANT pot of home made spaghetti, and of course we have tea.
It is our intention to support the future of America by feeding as many college students as possible, so if you are in college, just show up for the food.
We can also provide rides to and from public transit. Don't be shy!
RSVP Admired but not required. Last minute additions welcome!