Join us for a Steampunk Tea Party at our house on New Years Eve.
All the fine china (I have enough cups and saucers for about 50 people and enough tea for 100) hot tea and baked goods (and finger sandwiches!) you can manage and some steampunk parlor games or readings or storytelling or crafts and so on to occupy us until Midnight and beyond.
We live in Santa Clara , so guests would need to make their way to the South Bay, but we could probably manage some crash space. We also have two indoor cats who are super friendly but shed.
What to Bring:
- Wayward Friends and Family
- Any Small Children you belong to
- Something stylish And Steampunky to wear
- An iPod of music you enjoy
- Party games you like to play (hey, we can even keep it Historical! Wink anyone?)
- Any celebratory streamers/horns/hats/etc you have hanging around (or kidnap from Target, hehe),
- A plate of your favorite finger sandwiches and an appetite for tea and cake.
We'll privide tea (Black, Green, White, Chai, Roobios, Herbal, Oolong, you name it... its in the Tea Cupboard) and china teapots, cups and saucers and enough baked goods to sink Amsterdam.
When: 8pm, December 31st (7pm if you want to help decorate)
Where: 1169 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, CA, 95050
RSVP Much Appreciated. Last minute attendees, Please don't hesitate to Join us!
As Always, everyone is welcome!