Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just returned from Nova Albion...

And I wanted to take a moment to savor the giddy delight of the weekend and to welcome any new friends and neighbors to my corner of the Steampunk Community.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a message if you want to be added to the St. Clair Aeronauts Events email list or Crafts email lists. I may not have captured as many of your aether web addresses as I might of liked.

Gail Carriger if you are reading this: You are a Goddess and we adore you and Alexia!

Kyle, William, and Sean, we are SO glad to have you aboard. Lord knows the Captain and Jason were getting a bit tired of so many ladies.... Sarah, when are you signing on officially....

To everyone who loves letter writing, We'll be at Maker Fair 2010. Don't be too shy to say hello and pen a missive!

Patches and wayward knitted octopi will grace our ETSY shop as soon as we can load the pics. Don't dispair!

Pictures from the event posted soon,

Cheers,

Captain and Mrs. St. Clair

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Hi there!

LOVED your panel today and would totally look forward to shoe-horning you and sewing and events and everything into my crazy schedule! Please add me to both of your lists!! I didn't see an email link, but imay be blind. I'm Noelle Paduan and my email is lbc42@yahoo.com!

Great to meet you today (I met you at the end of the day, I was with Jean at the time).

Thanks!!
Noelle

Unknown said...

Hello there - this is Miss Kalendar, who ran the Con Suite (Miss Kalendar's social salon). I had the pleasure of having one or two of your members for tea and have also enjoyed your services in the past - most notably at the Steampunk convention in 2008. I'm writing to thank you for your awesome service and to let you know that I spoke about it at some length on my most recent podcast episode (48) - which may be found at www.brassneedles.com

Thank you for all the missives I received during the con!

~ Miss Kalendar